3PL Operations Manager
Our client is an Australian, independently owned and operated, international supply chain management specialist with decades of experience across multiple industry sectors, providing end-to-end logistic solutions. They offer their customers a comprehensive portfolio of value-added supply chain solutions including 3PL warehousing and distribution, ocean and airfreight forwarding, customs clearance and sophisticated IT systems and tracking services.
Their continuous improvement in the ever-evolving logistics space has led to them becoming one of the largest privately operated logistics solution providers in Australia.
Based in the South-West of Sydney, the 3PL Operations Manager NSW will be responsible for managing all operations of the NSW facility including inwards receipt and put away, order fulfilment,
despatch and distribution as well as ensuring customer’s service expectations meet their agreed KPI’s for throughput, timeliness and accuracy.
- Drive improvements to optimise standard operating procedures to reduce operating costs and improve overall efficiency.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Comply with all Federal, State, Local and any applicable International Laws, Regulations, Certification and Licencing requirements.
- Track KPI’s and report on supply chain performance.
- Manage daily operations, including employee training and development.
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients and suppliers.
- Ensure that the facility meets/exceeds budgeted operational profit margins.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business / Transport and Logistics are highly desirable.
- Understanding best practice in 3PL operational procedures and processes.
- 5 Years’ experience in Warehouse Management.
- Leader with strong people skills, Lean/Sigma improvements track record, and accounting/finance experience within 3PL.
- Proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Competent in Microsoft Office software.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.