Senior Analyst, Technical Services
Our client designs, builds and delivers supply chain, omnichannel and inventory software to support sales. They were founded in 1990, they have over 1200+ global customers and have spent over $650 million in R&D between 2009 and 2020.
They have over 3,400 employees world-wide with core markets in Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Goods, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Medical and Pharmaceutical, Third-Party Logistics, Carrier, Government.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst, Technical Services to join their team in Sydney.
This role will provide technical support throughout a customer implementation. They have highly developed technical expertise and excellent troubleshooting skills for selected products.
- Works with appropriate customer team members to implement interfaces/integrate with external system
- Works with appropriate local and global MA personnel to develop and test interfaces between multiple Manhattan product
- Provide technical design solution for the product in client framework
- Proactively troubleshoots and resolves technical issues that arise during an implementation
- Provides onsite technical support as needed throughout the solution implementation project
- Participates in training, keeps up to date with latest technology trends, and mentors or supports training of trains new employees
- Transitioning projects from services to customer support
- Works with different stakeholders and 3rd party integrators
- Minimum of 50% travel required
- 5-7 years of post-bachelor’s experience in software related technical field
- 2-3 years of technical services experience delivering cloud-based enterprise software
- 2-3 years of experience in warehouse management software and omni-channel order management software highly considered
- Hands-on working experience of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and familiarity with standard J2EE Design Patterns
- Hands-on experience in CORE JAVA
- Hands-on working experience with Spring Boot and microservices
- Hands-on working experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Hands-on experience in creating and invoking REST APIs
- Proficient in using tools like Postman or equivalent
- Practical knowledge and hands-on development experience on different databases especially Oracle and MySQL
- Proficient in writing/understanding PL/SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers
- Knowledge of UNIX
- Hands on experience with integration to different middleware like Mulesoft, SAG webmethods etc
- Hands on experience with Dev Ops tools, monitoring tools and performance tools.
- Understanding of available Identity providers in the market.
- Exposure to version control tool- GIT is preferable
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field or related work experience
- Customer oriented, self-motivated and team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quick learner with strong interest in learning new products and solutions
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.