Our client is Asia-Pacific’s leading business transformation consultancy. They help clients implement cutting edge solutions that revolutionise how they work, transforming the journey from source to end customer. Their specialist team brings deep industry experience to optimise the entire value chain, from top-of-the-funnel demand generation right through to final fulfilment.
They offer seamless end-to-end solutions and can also offer expert advice about one section of the process, future-proofing businesses in a fast-changing environment.
They’ve recently launched operations in the UK and are rapidly growing their local team.
This is a unique opportunity for a developing, confident and capable Logistics Analyst to be part of a team that delivers best in class solutions in the Supply Chain and Logistics solutions arena.
- Work within an experienced Strategy Project Team to deliver requirements for multiple clients.
- Ability to conceptualize and model supply solution alternatives to agreed client requirements.
- Engage and develop effective working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment to project deliverables.
- Specify data requirements and work with clients to extract/collect this and format to enable its use within the project.
- Perform the manipulation of large databases and data cleansing using Excel and database tools.
- Develop project documentation that is of a standard that can be presented to a client.
- Competently undertake quantitative analysis, under guidance from project managers and directors
- Develop business case models to establish the investment case for proposed transformations.
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of project management plans.
- May be required to travel nationally and internationally as per client requirements.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification, ideally within Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering/IT.
- Supply Chain and logistics functional knowledge in key supply chain areas, such as distribution network design, warehousing and DCs, domestic and international freight, inventory, S&OP, logistics finance, etc.
- Previous supply chain experience from 3PL/LSPs, consulting or supply chain functions in other industries.
- Advanced data analysis skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced presentation skills using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally previous experience in project management.
- In addition to relevant experience within project administration, the successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding people skills; possess a strong commercial and business focus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in big data analysis, ideally using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and later, with the ability to perform manipulation and interpretation of large databases including data validation and cleansing is desirable but not mandatory.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony Richter at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in the UK.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.