Our client designs, builds, and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. They help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivalled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real world results.
The PSO Director will be responsible for leading all design activities across large, multiple product implementations. This typically involves developing integration solutions for complex efforts between multiple software vendors and multiple software solutions.
- Responsible for overall success of an implementation in addition to internal resource management and career development
- Project responsibilities include managing project scope, budget, resources, deliverables, client relationship, issue escalation and issue resolution.
- Internal resource management responsibilities include team career development, mentoring, performing performance reviews, provide input on process improvements, and general management activities.
- Managers must also understand core business requirements and attain these goals and objectives within the mutually agreed upon budget, timeline, and resource parameters.
- Develop professional relationships with client and internal team members, including executive sponsor.
- Understands and enforces company project implementation methodology. Able to quantify metrics for success at go-live and thereafter.
- Completes project status reports and actively participates in status meetings with project team.
- Maintains budget and budget forecasting within company internal systems.
- Assists clients in developing change management plan.
- Performs on-going risk analysis.
- Develops and mentors project team members.
- Supports sales activities by assisting with preliminary functional design, gap analysis, providing estimates for product enhancements.
- Seeks opportunities to up-sell additional products and services.
- Has developed expertise with multiple products, typically within a similar application suite.
- Provides base enhancement suggestions to Product Management.
- Has comprehensive knowledge of product or platform to support the completion of complex assignments.
- Works with appropriate customer team members to design interfaces with external systems.
- Works with appropriate company personnel to define interfaces between other products.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with other department
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical consulting background is often required to manage competing interests.
- Communicates and provides status update on issues, deliverables, budget, staffing, and support.
- Has developed solid presentation skills. Leads kick off meeting and presents architectural deployment options to the customer.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Must be able to speak, read and write in both Japanese and English
- Ability to communicate with C-level Executives
- Engagement management and influencing skills
- Ability to up-sell, build and manage existing customer relationships
- Must be proactive in identifying critical business, technical, and/or operational issues and then drive issues to closure
- Must ensure appropriate level of executive sponsorship, operations representation, and
- Influential leadership with the ability to identify, develop and retain talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Japanese
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or Information Systems. MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of prior software implementation consulting experience with at least 5 – 10 years of WMS or supply chain software experience
- 10-15 years of experience leading a professional services group
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills Resource planning and management experience with supply chain systems and software
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony Richter at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time